- What personal data is collected
- How we use your personal data and with whom we may share it
- Your rights in relation to the information collected
Your personal data will be collected and processed by Zenith Graphics, registered with Crossroads Bank for Enterprises under number 0402.650.364
What personal data do we collect?
We collect various personal data:
- Personal data that you provide to us: your name, email address, telephone number when you enter this data in the contact form and any additional information related to the purchase of services.
- Personal data that you provide to us: your name, email address, telephone number when you provide this data in the context of an open or spontaneous vacancy.
- Personal data we receive through your use of our website or services:
- Log Information: We store certain information in server logs such as, but not limited to: Internet protocol address; browser information; The external website that forwarded you; The pages you visited on our website; The time and date of each page you visited; Details about how you use our services.
- Device Information: We may collect device-specific data, for example, serial number, hardware type, version, etc.
- Local storage: Using browser web storage, application data caches, and other mechanisms on your device, we may collect and store information (including personal information)
How do we use your personal data?
We use your personal data to provide, maintain, protect, promote and improve our services and develop new ones. Your personal data will not be retained for longer than is necessary to achieve the purposes for which it was collected.
We may use your personal data to:
- Communicate with you, in particular by providing you with feedback on the questions you have asked through the contact form and to respond to your job applications;
- promote the use of our services on the website.
We will only share your personal data:
- For legal reasons: We may share your personal data to comply with any applicable law or regulation or to comply with an order from a competent control body.
- With entities that process personal data for us: These entities may only process personal data on our instructions and for the purposes necessary to achieve the purpose of the processing. These entities are equally bound by the Privacy Law.
You can ask us to transfer to you free of charge:
- any personal data we hold about you;
- more information about the purpose of collecting your personal data;
- additional information about the recipients of your personal data or categories of recipients of personal data.
You have the right to receive a copy of all relevant personal data that is processed in an intelligible form free of charge.
Any incorrect, irrelevant and incomplete personal data, as well as any personal data that violates your fundamental rights, will be deleted or rectified upon request free of charge.
You can instruct us not to process your personal data or you can object to the processing of personal data free of charge (as long as you can provide a compelling and legitimate reason).
In no case will we process personal data related to race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs or personal data about a person’s health or sexual life.
If you have any questions regarding the processing of your personal data or if you wish to submit a request for access, adjustment or deletion of your personal data or if you wish to object to the processing of your personal data, you can send us an email at email@example.com . We will provide you with the relevant information or response as soon as reasonably possible, but in any case no later than 30 days after receiving the request if it is an access request and 30 days after you file an objection to the processing or a request for modification or deletion.